**BOOK TOUR/ PROMOTIONAL BLITZ** Against the Odds by Brenda Kennedy

ATO tour banner

Against The Odds eBook Cover

Cover Design by #CBB Productions : www.cbbproductions.com Photograph by : Natalie Grasso

TITLE : Against The Odds

AUTHOR : Brenda Kennedy

GENRE : Soft Romance

RELEASE DATE : August 1, 2015

synopsis

Robert and Leah Grether’s life was turned upside down when they receive devastating news that their deceased daughter, Jamie, was switched at birth. While trying to come to terms with this new reality, Leah goes into pre-term labor, jeopardizing the life of their unborn daughter. Determined to have a normal life, Robert continues to train for the championship fight with Abel Kennedy, while fighting a custody battle over their biological daughter Madison.

When too many strange events occur, Robert realizes they are being stalked by Madison’s father and Jamie’s biological father, Drake Sinclair. Will Robert be able to protect their daughter and his wife from Drake? Will Leah be able to fight and stay strong for her family, or will the dark cloud of depression consume her?

ATOT1

032215_0436_4.jpg

AMAZON | B&N | iTUNES | KOBO | SMASHWORDS

AMAZON INTERNATIONAL

add to goodreads

Teasers

11046502_10206881556421544_2550469625715113537_n ATOT3 ATOT2 11659497_10206881556101536_4448297700448187688_n

032215_0436_9.jpg

Brenda Kennedy

Amazon Best Selling Author

logo

First and foremost I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am also a nurse and a new author. I moved to sunny Florida in 2006 and never looked back. I love fresh squeezed lemonade, crushed ice, teacups, wineglasses, non-franchise restaurants, ice cream cones, boating, picnics, cookouts, throwing parties, lace, white wine, mojitos, strawberry margaritas, white linen tablecloths, fresh flowers and Pinterest. I also love to read and write and to spend time with my family. My books thus far, have been inspired by the things I love and the people who influence me, every single day to be a better person.

CONNECT WITH BRENDA

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TSU | AMAZON | GOODREADS

ALWF banner3

OTHER BOOKS BY BRENDA KENNEDY :

The Starting Over Trilogy :

A new beginning cover saving angel cover Destined to Love cover

The Freedom Trilogy :