Oh no, it's Taboo. SMHL

Collide (Collide Series) (Volume 1) - J.C. Hannigan

photo 7365938.gif
What happens when the new 28 y.o. teacher meets the new 17 y.o. student??? Sparks fly. Like full-blown, stars align, signs from above, instant connection.
 photo 13807247.gif
Pure magnetism pulls them together.
 photo tumblr_malw5eodqd1rdsdz7o2_500.gif
But those pesky morals keep getting in the way.
 photo 6eb863c5830c59abe8ae205845f61724_large.gif
However, the animalistic need to pair will not be held back. So go with it, have fun, take pics, but don't get caught.
 photo tumblr_marrfjiZlr1rs8whzo1_500.gif
Or you'll have to pay the price. photo giphy_21.gif
And pay you will...
 photo tumblr_m0g290HumX1r2ye8mo1_500.gif

I like to go into books not knowing what is in store. It's usually more fun that way. What do I find... A teacher/student romance. Although I know all about them, I can't recall ever reading one. Instantly I was cheering for them.(I never claimed to be normal)
This book will suck you right back into high school. I warned you!!! And seriously every single possible drama you can think of was packed into this book. This did make the book feel monotonous at times.
I kept jumping back and forth, never quite knowing if I liked it or if it was just too much. But like a train wreck you can't pull your eyes away from, I couldn't stop reading it, either. Even knowing the outcome, because seriously they all end the same, I was still pissed and heartbroken for the characters.
Now, I have to read Consumed to figure out how this will all end.

*Copy provided by author for honest opinion.*