Gypsy Beach Available Now

Single father, Ryan McNamara, returns to the only place he'd ever been happy, Gypsy Beach. This time he's divorced, broken, but determined to make something of his life.
Sienna Cooper is determined to forget Ryan, the last decade, and all of the hurt he'd left her with. She's got enough spunk and gypsy fire in her soul to make this work. She's going to run her grandmother's inn and make it a success. But when a chance encounter throws them back together, the passions ignite and the past doesn't feel so far out of reach.
Can they rekindle the love they'd once had? Can he convince her that he never intends to walk away again? Will a potent dose of unending lust, a lifetime of love, and enough hot-blooded Gypsy spirit be enough to save them both?

Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Paperback, Smashwords.

A Note From Jillian

Hooray! It’s Gypsy Beach day and the first day of Gypsy summer! I so hope you’ll join all of us on this sexy summer trip to Gypsy Beach, N.C. Ryan and Sienna hit the shelves today. John and Arley will be joining them in just a few weeks. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing these characters and their stories. As always I poured my heart and soul into each of these books. I hope you love them as much as I do!

Welcome to Gypsy Beach

This summer is Gypsy summer! Dive into four scorching hot contemporary novels all set in Gypsy Beach, NC. Four different couples will keep your Kindles on fire all summer long.

Gypsy Beach – Available Now