Silver Bastard (Silver Valley Book 1) - Joanna Wylde

photo tumblr_n102cpWBlU1slg4ero1_r1_500.gif

“After that he disappeared into the night. I saw him around on and off, but the guy was mysterious. Kind of like Batman. On a motorcycle.”

“Damn, but Puck was big. He loomed over me, pinning me with the sheer force of his presence. My heart pounded, utterly convinced that Batman was going to eat me if I didn’t do something right now.”

“You need to get this straight, Becca” Puck said slowly. “You’re mine. You seem to think that’s still up for debate—it’s not. I’ve claimed you and the club agreed. That’s how it works in my world. End of story.”

But in case you didn't catch that Becs, here's another reminder from the Alpha, scenting, dominating badass.

"You’re mine. I fought for you five years ago and then I let you go. That was your free pass. Now you’ve invited me back in and I’m here to stay. I’ll kill for you. Die for you, too. But I will not fucking let you go, Becca, and I won’t let you distance yourself, either. Get that straight.”

"I also wanted to come all over her face. Into that hair, too. Rub it in and mark her forever."

"Becca Jones might be my property in the eyes of the club, but the reality was that she owned me and there wasn’t a damned thing I could do about it."

Glad you realize this Puck.

Reading Order
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC 1)
Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC 2)
Devil's Game (Reapers MC 3)
Reapers Stand (Reapers MC 4)
Silver Bastard (Silver Valley 1)
TBR 11.10.15Reaper's Fall ( Reapers MC 5)

*Challenge: A book with a color in the title*