Tool - Sabrina Paige

3.5
 photo tool-neon-colorful-bright.gif
“I call him “Tool” because he’s a dick.
Gaige O’Neal is nicknamed “Tool” because of what he’s packing. Rumor is that he’s well equipped.
He’s a cocky, entitled, insufferable a**hole who’s as reckless with women as he is with that stupid motorcycle he races.
It's been four years since I've seen him. Four years ago, he was the bane of my existence. And my best friend, my biggest confidant, my first love.
My stepbrother.”

Who LOVESHATES a good so-called TABOO book? Personally, I don't have a problem with it. They are willing adults, weren't raised as siblings, aren't related, and I can't say I give one little shit that their highly dysfunction parents married for a min. You wouldn't think twice if that little tidbit wasn't added. Where were all the haters when the Cullen's adopted all the couples?????
Anyways this was VERY HOT!!!! Loved Gaige!!!!
But what saddens me is this is basically a carbon copy of Prick.
 photo alice original.gif
Don't get me wrong it definitely had its differences but...
Prick vs. Tool
✔ultra conservative girl who wears high necked shirts that make everything sexier
✔man whore, womanizer famous off his mother's career
✔mansions with paper thin walls and side by side rooms
✔all around 21
✔the girls have very high profile fathers
✔the guys don't know their dads
✔major tabloid scandals
✔nasty divorces
There are many similarities, which worries me about book 3. Will it be new or just another case of name switching???

Did I like this less than Prick??? No, but reading them so close together did cause let down.

Copy provided by author for honest opinion.