GO GET YOUR RYAN FIX NOW WITH VACANT (EMPATHY PART 3)!!!!

Ryan
When two dark souls connect the draw is too dominant to ignore and the obsession of owning the only color to brighten my dark world too unrelenting to not obey. I left her alone so she could live a normal life but I was weak, how can she live a normal life after so much sinister chaos invaded her world, summoning her own darkness to the surface?
The depraved devil that is me now had an anchor, someone to venture into the black abyss with.
Normal wasn’t a path ever set for Cereus.
She was her Father’s daughter but my soul mate, even if I disputed ever owning one.
She was struggling without me in her life, the vacant ache inside her leaking out. I can’t not go to her, the need is too strong and like with all of my urges I embrace it.

Title: Vacant (an Empathy novella)

Author: Ker Dukey

Genre: Dark Erotica

Release Date: March 30, 2015

add-to-goodreads-button

I was given this ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.
 photo tumblr_muy53i4pqY1ruhg5do1_500.gif
I love Ker's special brand of depravity. Fucked Up is her specialty and she rocked again.
 photo tumblr_momf4x3vaq1qcs3sko1_500.gif
Or is it???

"I'd rather live and strive amongst the sinners than fade and die amongst the saints."

photo Angry-Kristen-Wiig-Insult-Gif-In-Bridesmaids.gif
Check your mouth,
 photo tumblr_m2i9r7DJ5y1qjanzpo1_500.gif
if your ass can't cash it.
 photo tumblr_nej1vtmw4C1r21medo1_500.gif

"Don't drift through life fighting to be normal when you're exceptional."

Randal was a great addition to this story. Loved him. =)

4 a3

a2a1

I have always had a passion for storytelling, whether it be through lyrics or bed time stories with my sisters. I wanted to be an actress growing up so I could live many roles but I learned early on that my mind was too active… I would want to change the script.I would watch films and think of ways they could of improved the story if they took another direction so i thought it best that i tell my own.
My mum would always have a book in her hand when I was young and passed on her love for reading, inspiring me to venture into writing my own. I tend to have a darker edge to my writing. Not all love stories are made from light, some are created in darkness but are just as powerful and worth telling.
When I’m not lost in the world of characters I love spending time with my family. I’m a mum and that comes first in my life but when I do get down time I love attending music concerts or reading events with my younger sister.
You can find me on Facebook where i love interacting with my readers.

Facebook | Twitter | TSU | Website | Amazon | Goodreads | Newsletter